Irgens Opening Office at The ASQ Center
Irgens has announced it is opening an office at The ASQ Center, located at 648 N. Plankinton Avenue, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, effective July 11, 2014. Over 50 Irgens employees will office at the firm’s new downtown location, which will occupy approximately 15,000 square feet and be located directly off the skywalk system in Suite 200. Irgens will continue to have an office in the Milwaukee County Research Park at 10200 Innovation Drive, Suite 500, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
“We are excited to begin our transition to downtown Milwaukee,” said Jaclynn Walsh, Executive Vice President/COO, Irgens. “By having an office at The ASQ Center while maintaining our location in the Milwaukee County Research Park, we will be able to efficiently oversee all of our ongoing projects and continue to provide professional management services to all of our tenants.”
The ASQ Center
Formerly the Gimbel’s and Marshall Fields department stores, the $59 million, 400,000 square foot ASQ Center was redeveloped by Irgens and project partner William Orenstein of Williams Development, completed in 2001. An Urban Land Institute Award Finalist, the “Classic A” mixed-used building features premium tenant amenities, including state-of-the art technology, building conference center, on-site management and security, and 150 heated underground parking spaces, as well as over 360 spaces in a parking structure across the street. Irgens joins the American Society for Quality (“ASQ”), Kahler Slater Architects, Mid-America Real Estate Group, and Visit Milwaukee as building tenants, along with an on-site Residence Inn by Marriott, Planet Fitness, and U.S. Bank. Amenities include:
- Immediate access to Interstate 94 and 43
- Hub on downtown skywalk system
- Direct access to downtown Riverwalk
- Easy walkability to major theaters, museums, fine restaurants, hotels and sports venues in the immediate area
- On-site Planet Fitness athletic club
- Comprehensive upgrades to all technology, comfort and security systems
- On-site Residence Inn by Marriott
- Professionally managed parking facility; 150 indoor heated parking spaces, 360 parking spaces in structure across the street
- 24-7 building security with closed-circuit TV surveillance
Irgens is a comprehensive commercial real estate solutions firm that has completed hundreds of successful projects nationwide over the past 30 years valued at more than $2 billion. Based in Milwaukee, with offices in Chicago and Phoenix, Irgens’ integrated team of high-level real estate professionals provides measurable solutions aimed at maximizing asset value and achieving total project success. To view Irgens’ project portfolio, visit www.irgens.com.