Irgens Adds Edward Valerio, CPM as Vice President of Property Management Operations
Irgens is pleased to announce the addition of Edward Valerio, CPM (Certified Property Manager) to the position of Vice President of Property Management Operations. In this high-level position, Valerio will oversee all property management of Irgens’ national portfolio of properties in order to enhance asset value, meet compliance standards, and improve building tenants’ experience.
Valerio’s responsibilities include:
- Increasing and enhancing tenant retention/renewals and maintaining property occupancy.
- Collaborating with owners, clients, vendors, community and employees to maintain high quality of properties and operations.
- Overseeing client contracts, application of standards, negotiation, as appropriate, and compliance.
- Implementing programs and projects to maximize the utilization and efficiency of property operations.
- Identifying and implementing best practices and uses for all property and facility management activities.
- Managing property management staff to deliver exceptional service levels within prescribed property budgets.
Prior to re-joining Irgens (he served as Assistant Property Manager from Jan. 1997 to Sept, 1999), Valerio served in lead property management roles for multiple national real estate firms.